Philosophy to Good Health
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Don’t diet and get into diet supplement foods
- Indulge into Organic and your body will not ask for more
- Regular blood tests are recommended
- Totally cut off fried and overcooked foods
- Artificial Sweeteners and preservatives are a total harm to the body
- Imagine your body on healthy eating and would not crave for junk food
- Immune and train your body and taste-buds to real eating
- Enjoy your Job, relationship and Family
- Keep your meals simple and veggie, to ensure your brain cells understand and start thinking clearer.
- Low sodium water is always recommended to take before meals.
- Any high proteins in diet, if not utilized in workouts, can create fats in body
- Each bite of your meals should be 32 times before the next bite.
- Stress levels will lower down , by lower carbs and lower diary in your meals.
- If you trying out new dishes in market, read the instructions carefully before consuming.
- Supermarket shopping should be carefully done and with full stomach.